Assists guests with making purchases in designated retail location. Interacts with guests and provides excellent guest service. Displays and stocks a variety of merchandise.
* Displays merchandise and suggestively sells products to guests emphasizing key selling points or sales promotions. Demonstrates and sells merchandise to guests utilizing knowledge of product.
* Operates cash register and gives correct change in accordance with park cash handling procedures.
* Monitors sales floor to avoid/deter theft of merchandise.
* Serves homemade products such as candy apples, fudge, and gourmet chocolates to guests in a safe and sanitary manner.
* Maintains the cleanliness of designated retail location. Cleans display tables, fixtures, gondolas and cash wrap stand as needed. Performs general cleaning duties such as dusting fixtures, emptying trash, sweeping, mopping, etc.
* Stocks shelves, fixtures, gondolas, counters and racks with merchandise. Retrieves product from back storage areas to be used for display or sales promotion.
* Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
* Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
* Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Associate Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
* Other duties may be assigned.
* Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
* Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial aw.
* Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
Associated topics: inventory, merchandise, merchandiser, merchandising, procurement, retail merchandiser, stocking, supply chain, warehouse, warehouse associate