Petroleum Transport Drivers Needed
**MUST HAVE CDL A LICENSE, TANKER AND HAZMAT**
Brenner Oil Company is one of the largest independent fuel distributers in the Great Lakes Region .
Brenner Oil Company offers great hourly wage, healthcare, safe working environment, plus many other fringe benefits.
- Competitive Pay
- Overtime Pay - Time and a half for 40-55 hours than double time for 55+ hours
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Benefits Starting Day 1
- Paid Orientation
- Home Daily!!
We are looking for drivers for Petroleum the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years Class A tractor trailer (full-time); at least one year of petroleum transport preferred.
- Must have a Class A CDL with tanker and HazMat endorsements;
- Current DOT card;
- Clear MVR, DAC and criminal record.
- Must be able to pass a drug and breath alcohol test, driving road test and DOT physical.
We are dedicated to being a customer responsive supplier of Petroleum Products, Transportation and Fuels, while providing a high level of service and quality in a timely, safe and effective manner.
Call or Apply Online Today!
Associated topics: cdl a truck, choferes clase a, class a truck, company driver needed, company driving team, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, over the road company, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving, time at home