Southern Michigan - Psychiatry with Work/Life Balance
The Behavioral Health Team at Enterprise Medical is seeking Adult and Child Psychiatrists for a busy outpatient behavioral health clinic in Southern Michigan.
- Employed position
- Provide treatment and medication management for patients with mental health conditions
- Collaborate with members of the team including social workers, psychologists and psychiatrists
- Opportunity to help with telemedicine program for the rural practices
- Monday through Friday allows for excellent life/work balance
- Competitive compensation and benefits, teaching and research
Located halfway between Detroit and Chicago, Kalamazoo is an important destination for business, education and cultural events. Kalamazoo provides all the amenities of a big city only minutes away from quiet neighborhoods and countryside or lakeside living. The maximum commute time anywhere in the city is 20 minutes without the bumper to bumper traffic of large metro areas. The five institutions of higher learning ensure a vibrant downtown atmosphere. Outdoor activities are plentiful, no matter what time of year. Fish, swim, water ski, sail or boat in one of Kalamazoo's 83 lakes or visit the sandy shores of Lake Michigan just a 40-minute drive or 3-hour bike ride away. Around every corner in Kalamazoo, there is a park or trail with areas for picnics, biking, hiking or horseback riding. The area is home to 24 scenic golf courses. In late November, the area becomes a winter wonderful. Local ski resorts offer beginner hills and challenging slopes for skiers and snowboarders, while plenty of trails are available for snowmobiling and cross-country skiing.
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psychiatry, pyschiatrist