The Master Data Lead will support the global ERP implementation of Epicor CMS by directing respective master data management activities. A technology professional who is responsible for supporting various applications or systems within a specified business unit or functional area. Works as a member of the team and takes direction from team leadership or IT management. Serves as the primary contact for master data activities. Interfaces with business SMEs, IT support groups and IT management. Working knowledge and technical experience with master data management and ERP applications is a mandatory requirement.
- Identify and document Master Data in ERP systems.
- Identify source data when multiple applications involved.
- Work with business leads to identify owners of master data.
- Interact with cross functional teams to define a process to manage master data in support of business strategies.
- Cleanse and normalize data for new deployments identify duplicates, obsolete data, and standardize data based on existing guidelines.
- Implement data governance framework.
- Interact with business leads to define and document a process to manage master data integrity and quality.
- Develop a process to validate and maintain consistent and accurate master data.
- Ability to gather, document and analyze relevant requirements.
- Possess good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills and successfully interacts with multiple-member teams comprised of individuals from various disciplines within the enterprise.
- Document processes and procedures regarding management of master data.
- Knowledgeable in enterprise master data elements and supporting data.
- Ability to define and organize a structure for master data tables that supports a global environment.
- Experience in master data management and data governance.
- Working knowledge and experience with ERP applications.
- Experience working in the Automotive Industry at an OEM or Tier-1 supplier.
- Automotive aftermarket experience a plus.
**Candidates must be available for onsite interviews and have authorization to work for any employer. No C2C/third parties.
Associated topics: backend, c/c++, c#, lead, matlab, perl, programming, senior software developer, senior software engineer, software architect