One of our clients in Michigan needs extra help with GI locum tenens coverage.
Please review the details below and let us know if you can help.
- Location: Northern Michigan
- Facility: 315 bed hospital
- Start date: April 4th April 11th
- Schedule: Call coverage only
- Patient call average 3-5 and patients seen average 2-3 patients per day
- Mix of cases / ERCP/EUS required /McKesson Paragon EMR
- Must hold active Michigan license / Must be Board Certified - Board Eligible
- All travel expenses, malpractice, and credentialing are taken care of on your behalf
Please reply or call if you are interested in hearing more about this assignment.
Associated topics: endocrinology, hospitalist, hospitalist physician, internal, internal medicine, internal medicine physician, lung, pulmonary, pulmonology, rheumatology