The company operates within the Insurance sector.
- Recruit, train and develop a unit of productive Advisors by creating marketing/prospecting and sales strategies.
- Provides ongoing training for each reporting Advisor to include: Activity management, weekly skill-building, Trustworthy Selling coaching and Field Training (demonstration and case design)
- Actively participates in the Advisor Recruiting Process by providing Warm-Source candidates, participate in interviews and providing input into the Selection process.
- Ensures that only well-trained Advisors are representing the Company to our customers serving as a role model for the company through leadership and by example, (i.e. participating in professional seminars/workshops, pursuing required professional credentials and industry designations, etc).
- Develops a professional sales force and assures Company needs for sales and succession planning are met by implementing effective Unit/Agency recruitment, selection, and retention strategies. Maintain a mentoring and career counseling relationship with contracted Advisors.
- Develop and maintain a professional representation of the organization in local community, insurance industry and professional associations; be active in local community and association activities.
- Develops and maintains effective professional relationships with Agency Sales Home Office and Field staff, Human Resources, Marketing, Compliance, Underwriting, Customer Service and other support areas to achieve revenue, sales, customer growth, and profit goals for the unit; facilitates the accurate identification and resolution of problems; and participates in and supports Company initiatives
- Support the Managing Director in the total management of the division office; remain focused on long-term objectives, make sound business decisions in support of Company goals, and comply with all Company policies, federal and state regulations and industry guidelines. Ensure that the assigned Advisors comply with state, federal, industry and corporate requirements.
- If working in a remote office (DSO), may act as Agency's point of contact for administrative and logistical functions related to that office.
- This position may require frequent standing or walking for extended periods of time.
- This position requires up to 66% travel, which may include flying and/or driving and some overnight stays.
- In depth knowledge of the insurance industry practices and trends, current sales methodology, business and personnelmanagement principles and practices, multi-line insurance fundamentals, state and federal regulations
- Proven sales skills and the ability to motivate others
- Current license or ability to become licensed with Mutual, United and any required Affiliate Company in the state(s) required for the agency
- Registration as an Investment Advisor Representative within the shorter time-frame of 120 days of entry into the position or after three attempts at the Series 65 exam
- Ability to travel up to 65% (may include some overnight)
- Access to reliable transportation
Associated topics: b2e, business, business development, business intelligence, client, franchise, franchise operator, guest, sales, strategy