A career in our Workday Human Capital practice, within Workday Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients leverage Workday technology as a tool to enhance and unify Human Resources, talent management, and finance. We focus on understanding the forces shaping their business and developing industry tailored solutions that support our clients through the entire lifecycle of the Workday implementation.In joining, you'll be a part of a team that helps our clients reinvent the way they process human capital management and drive change across their businesses. Acting as a true business partner, we get to know their business and human capital processes so that we can zero in on bringing them strategic value through productivity and business effectiveness improvements with Workday.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
* Train and lead staff
* Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
* Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
* Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Business Administration/Management, Human Resources Management, Organizational Management, Computer and Information Science
Workday Services functional certification and/or engagement manager certification, Workday Services functional certification and/or engagement manager certification, Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR), and/or a Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) certification, CPA.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success managing or utilizing Workday directly for at least three years.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success assisting large employers with improving the performance of their organization, improving the delivery of services, implementing technologies, aligning strategy and people strategies with business strategies, streamlining and standardizing policies, practices and processes, transforming the organization to be more effective.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success serving on several cloud-based financial system implementations (e.g., Workday, NetSuite, Fusion, Intacct), acting as the project manager or lead.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or proven record of success with serving on several global and/or enterprise-wide implementations, acting as the Global Program Manager or Functional Product Lead, including the following areas:
* Assessment, design and delivery of a client's current processes based on leading practices;
* HCM and/or Financial strategy and transformation consulting across people, process and organization enabled by technology;
* Technical acumen of the Workday system configuration, especially cloud integrations;
* Shared service and outsourcing, finance transformation, performance management, financial systems optimization, and talent management;
* Business intelligence and performance management software tool;
* Performance management, budgeting and forecasting capabilities;
* Cash flow optimization and the use of capital; and,
* Maintenance and building of cost-effective controls.
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
* Manage teams with multiple work streams and across multiple time zones;
* Design of deliverables and proposals that address client needs within the professional services industry;
* Develop annual business plans, joint planning sessions and workshops;
* Build and educate sales, marketing, and staff teams on Workday specific solutions and benefits;
* Assist with marketing and sales programs that drive revenue, confirming follow-up activities (e.g., coordinating joint Workday marketing events);
* Strategy development, as well as leveraging PC applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently to and/or for all levels of industry audiences, clients and internal staff and management, including development and delivery of business proposals, conferences and whitepapers;
* Identify and address client needs;
* Build, maintain, and utilize networks of client relationships and community involvement;
* Communicate value propositions;
* Manage resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections;
* Prepare and/or coordinate complex written and verbal materials; and,
* Team leadership including supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust and seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.