ZF is a global leader in driveline and chassis technology as well as active and passive safety technology. ZF has a global workforce of approximately 138,300 at 230 locations in 40 countries. Working at ZF is more than just a job; it's an opportunity to imagine and create global mobility for tomorrow - and beyond.
ZF's is looking for an IT Security Specialist, strengthening its globally distributed IT-Security department within the IT organization (FI). The responsibility of an IT Security Specialist is composed operational tasks, such as operation and maintenance of IT-Security related systems/platforms, as well as collaboration and/or project management of IT-Security related projects.
Are you up for the challenge?
* Planning and organization of Penetration Tests, Source-Code Analysis of (Web-) applications, mobile apps and infrastructure components
* Identification and Tracking of Vulnerabilities in regards to the IT Security Problem Management Process
* Analysis, treatment and tracking of IT-Security related incidents in regards to the IT Security Incident Management Process
* IT-Security Consulting in connection with IT projects of different ZF departments
* Evaluation and approval of IT products (complying accepted IT Security Standards)
* Conception, Build-up and Operation of IT-Security applications/platforms
* Change-, Config- and Release-management regarding IT-Security products
* At least 4 years of working experience in the field of IT-/Cyber-Security
* Outstanding knowledge of IT-Technologies
* Experience in embedded security and privacy in and around the vehicle
* Excellent skills in vulnerability disclosure (Proof of Concept Exploits), penetration tests and mitigation strategies on connected vehicles
* Experience in working within international and globally distributed teams
* High level of personal resilience
* Self-driven, results-oriented approach to work. Ability to work in a team. Strong communication skills
* Fluent business English (Written and spoken)
* Willingness to travel
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Holding one or more of the following certificates is a plus: CISSP, CISA, CISM, SSCP, ISO 27001/2, ITIL, CEH, GIAC/SANS certificates
* German (Written and spoken)
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Associated topics: cybersecurity, forensic, identity access management, iam, idm, information assurance, leak, phish, security, security analyst